Market News

Simple classification of paper cups

DateTime: Visit: 755

The paper cups on the market are basically divided into single-sided PE coated paper cups and double-sided PE coated paper cups.

Single-sided PE coated paper cups: Paper cups produced from single-sided PE coated paper are called single PE paper cups (common domestic market paper cups, most of which are single-sided PE coated paper cups), which are expressed in the form of paper cups. The side has a smooth PE coating.

Double-sided PE coated paper cups: Paper cups produced from double-sided PE coated paper are called double-sided PE paper cups. The expression is as follows: PE film is coated on the inside and outside of the paper cup.

Paper Cup Size: We measure the size of the paper cup in ounces (OZ). For example: 9 ounces, 6.5 ounces, 7 ounce paper cups, etc., which are common on the market.

Oz (OZ): Ounce is a unit of weight, which stands for: 1 ounce of weight equivalent to 28.34 ml of water, which can be expressed as: 1 ounce (OZ) = 28.34 ml (ml) = 28.34 g (g) .

Paper cups: At home, we refer to cups of 3--18 ounces (OZ) size as paper cups. Conventional paper cups can be produced on our LBZ-LI or LBZ-L paper cup forming machines.

Vacuum Packing Machine paper cup machine Paper Cup Machine paper straw machine Paper Bag Making Machine roll die cutting machine
Related News
Hot Products